I applied for PF withdrawal (online) immediately after leaving my job. Since I applied immediately after quitting my job, the concerned EPF authorities understood that mine was an advance PF request. As such, I only received the employer contribution. Now I wish to apply for withdrawal of the remainder amount (employer share + Pension). However, when I make an application towards this, I find my new company details being reflected.
Please guide me as to how I can withdraw my remaining PF amount.

From India, Mumbai
Sr.manager - Hr&admin
Aniket Pathak
Sr. Executive Hr
Hr Madurai
Hr Executive

You shouldn't have applied for PF before 2 months of leaving your previous job. Also, while applying I think you did mention some of the reason given in the form for part withdrawal of PF.
Now, you must have given your old UAN to your new company on which they are sending your contributions that's why it is showing new company's info in your PF account. Unfortunately, now you can't withdraw that PF fully until you leave your current job.

From India, Pune
I can apply for PF transfer from old account to new account. please suggest. thanks & Regards.
From India, Mumbai
yes you can. go to member portal and do it.
From India, Pune
Dear Sir,
Below error dispay while filling details --
"Details of previous account are different than present account. Hence claim request cannot be processed."
for more information refer attachment

From India, Mumbai

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx Error.docx (157.9 KB, 11 views)

Then put the correct details in the new account and join your aadhar card.
From India, Pune
Dear Sir,
I am apply for online PF Transfer Claim form througth the UAN portal.
please suggest to me to that i need to summited PF Transfer Claim form hard copy to PF office??
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay Khedkar.

From India, Mumbai
Hi, Nowadays physical transfer forms are not accepted by the PF office. You can initiate transfer through on line PF UAN portal itself.
From India, Madras
Dear Madam,
I think your existing employer updated Date of leaving and present employer date of leaving are same in portal so please find out which is correct one. Against submit a Joint declaration form to correct of your either present employment DOJ or existing employment DOL .
once corrected then try to summit form 13 for PF claim transfer through online and select which employer to approve the request either present employer or previous employer .In order to get OPT through your mobile no which is registered in EPFO portal against your UAN NO.
Summit the Form 13 to selected employer(Present employer or Previous employer) with obtaining signature .
Subsequently check your claim status in member pass book port .confirm that your claim of previous employment total transfer to present employment PF book.
okay means apply to settlement summting online form 19 & form 10 alongwith your linked bank pass book scan copy to upload in portal ,and OPT send to aadhaar register mobile no before applying for settlement confirm that register mobile no in aadhaar have in your hand otherwise should to update mobile no in aadhaar after try to apply for settlement .
Regards ,

From India, Coimbatore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server