Hi, I have resigned from my job without serving the notice period and my employer marked my resignation as 'Not accepted' and is now asking me to resume my job asap.
I resigned because of these 2 reasons.
1) Relocation of job with just 2-3 days verbal notice from Noida to faridabad
(I worked from fadridabad office for a month):
a)Travel time increased to 3+ hours daily .
b)No transportaion provided.
c)Increased travel expenses.
d)Safety concern as shift was from 12 to 9 PM which was very late to travel from Faridabad to
e)My health situation was impacted and detoriated.
I raised these concerns in email to HR but no attention was given this and were forced to come to Faridabad office with threatening to terminate (verbal)
2) My health: I had to take leaves from the organization because my health was detoriating.
a)I was diagnosed with kidney stone and despite pain I was made to travel daily .
b)I was going in to depression because of too much work pressure.
c)I underwent operation for kidney stone which was very painful.
d)with Doctors advice I am on rest was advised not to take stress.
Finally ,after 3 weeks of leave, I resigned because I needed time to recover and there were pressure coming from organization to join ASAP. I have already submitted all my medical documents for the treatment/operation I have taken .
Why I need legal advise :
1. I dont want to resume work with the company.
2. Dont want to serve or pay for the notice period .(2 months notice as per employment agreement).
3. Employer has a track record where they don't even pay for the notice period you serve or provide any relieving letter.
There are many such reviews given by the former employees of the organization on website - www.glassdoor.com.? 3rd August 2018 From United States, Elk Grove Village