Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir / Madam,
I have resigned my previous company on 02/06/18 after completing of 6 yrs service. Now have joined a new company. When I am going to withdraw my PF amount it is showing present company PF a/c. How to withdraw amount of previous company?
Thanks & Regards,
Shib Bhowmik

From India, Kolkata
Hello there,
if you had a thought a with drawing the amount you would have to allow to generate new ID for your new company, it might be the same PF account as now, the only chance to withdraw your account is you can take a loan as part or you can withdraw your PF if your company allow you to complete your NOC and after PF Period, you can re-join again.

From India, Hyderabad
We can withdraw our pf 2 months after leaving the job but you did't draw your pf and join another company, and that company attach your UAN with that company because now UAN is aadhar based and when employer enter employee detail in new registration that show old UAN number.

From India, Bengaluru
one employee one uan your present employer mist have seeded your old uan in present account, and if the uan was activated and kyc was verified including aadhar, then the auto transfer would be in way

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™