PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
If a person contributing in PF scheme changes his job, is it mandatory for him to opt for PF even if his basic is more than the specified limit?
If yes, is it possible to open a new pf account for the employee? What is the procedure?
If no, is it required to collect a declaration signed for him for non deduction of PF? If yes, please share the format if any.
For example, in my company there are few employees who are not contributing towards PF and their Basic + DA is more then the specified limit. I am told to get a declaration signed from all those employees who com under this category as its mandatory.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
If an employee has PF in his previous company, then he will be covered in your company also.
If a employee joins and his salary is above the limit and it is his first employment, then you need to get declaration in form 11.
Feel free to revert for any assistance.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™