Korgaonkar K A
[email protected]
Hr Executive

Can anyone please brief me that suppose one employee resigns from a post of Data Entry Operator (gross salary Rs.12000/-) on 31.05.18 and gets new assignment on 01.06.2018 on new gross of Rs.25000/- in the same establishment. Previously he/she was an member to EPF of the establishment. Now, whether he/she will be eligible for PF subscription ? If yes pls mention the rule.
With regards

From India, Jabalpur
Yes. He becomes an exempted employee with effect from 01-06-2018.
From India, Madras
Dear Babu Alexander ji,
You have given the answer in full confidence but the same is very wrong.
Once you are a member of Provident Fund, you are a member of Provident Fund forever in your employment.
If employee becomes exempted on re-joining employment at salary above threshold, then why there is a need of Form 11?
.................................................. .................................................. .......................................

From India, Mumbai
I am confident. If the PF contributions was made on Basic wages and DA in previous roll when he was drawing, and once in the new roll, if he starts drawing Basic Salary and Dearness Allowances exceeding 15 thousand and above, per month, he will be certainly be an exempted employee. However if he is opts for contribution on his own violation, Management can continue to deduct P F on the same percentage, whereas management can restrict his contribution to Rs.15000/-. This is as per Act. Form-11 is only information of employee!
From India, Madras
He must be continued in PF with the Ceiling Limit to 15000/- of employer contribution, because he is working in same establishment and Just he got the Promotion in the company.
From India, undefined
Should I consider that he’ll be continued as a member to PF with the threshold of Rs.15000/-?
From India, Jabalpur
Dear Babu ji,
Whole day I was thinking what to write on your post(s) and thereby, I could not participate in any discussion in any thread today.
Every person follow someone. Like that you also must be following someone. It is my humble advise to you to kindly check your answers with the person you follow.
You are giving the answers very confidently. So whatever person like me will write will not have any sense, what I feel.
Sorry for my this post.

From India, Mumbai
Mr.Keshav Korgaonkar
I am retired person in my early 70s. I was confident in the sense, in Tamil Nadu when I was in service and even after retirement, as a consultant i did give the same opinion, on the same lines, after consultation with Provident Office, which must be about six to seven years back.
However may i request you to you please give your valuable opinion in this subject, so that I would like to correct myself. I am still learning, i may not be aware of any latest citation on this subject. I am prepared to correct myself.
Thanking you

From India, Madras
Dear Sir May I intervene? To say that, what should I do in my case i.e whether to include the employee or treat him as excluded employee ? Pls help me in this regard. With regards Tirilee
From India, Jabalpur
I have requested Mr.Keshav Korgaonkar for his final verdict. Please wait. He will certainly put his opinion in this subject!
From India, Madras

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™