My father Joining after 58 years in company.Company paid pf contribution wrongly pension a/c 10.
Epf Rejection Details,(It is also informed that your FPF Claim Application in Form-10C has been rejected/returned due to following reasons : Member join the establishment after completion of 58 years of age hence not eligible for withdrawal benefit.)
How to Claim epf pension amount.Please help me.
9th May 2018 From India, Chennai
Dear Muthu, Please contact the Employer who wrongly covered your Father under EPS.Employer has to give letter & request to Transfer amount lying in EPS to EPF Account.Based on Letter by Employer, PF Office will Transfer the Amount to EPF Account.Your Father has to submit once again PF Withdrawal Claim to get this Money.Please approach Employer immediately with Rejection Letter
11th May 2018 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™