Prime Sponsor - - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
One person joined one pvt ltd group of company he worked 3 years in one plant then he was transferred to another plant but (same group of company) plant only different in first plant he have one UAN Account number then he transferred plant they are generated new UAN Number currently New UAN only they are contribute the amount but old one it was stopped so after 3 months the employee approach to hr regarding withdrawal of previous plant PF amount.
My question is possibility to get PF settlement? as per PF Act.. So kindly give me an correct guideline.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Mr. John C,
May I Know when it was happen. I think before three or four months PF make it mandatory to enter AADHAR card number while registering new employees. So there will not be a chance to create a new UAN number if your friend join within last three to four months.
On the other hand if your friend joined before that, he cannot withdraw the amount unless contribution is remitting to a UAN number mapped to the AADHAR card.
Prime Sponsor - "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™