How to file complaint against my company in labour court - CiteHR
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Ir Manager
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hi All,
I am working in a private limited company as hr manager and company management not paid my salary since 7 month. I tried to complaint i. Chief labour commissioner (Central) but Labour inspector said you are not fulfill workman definition so we are unable to register your complaint.
Please suggest me what should i do.
Community Prime Sponsors - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
I think that as a HR Manager your monthly gross salary would be exceeding Rs.24000-00. As such you can not have any remedy under the Industrial Disputes Act,1947 as a workman or under the Payment of Wages Act,1936. Therefore, if you are not bothered about your continuance in the Company, you can file a Civil Suit against the management for breach of contract as well as recovery of the pending salary together with damages. In my opinion that is the only option available to a managerial cadre employee in such a situation.
Can the complainant represent himself in the labour court without a lawyer? Is there a court process for this. Please advise.
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™