Dear all,
My past employer not ready for sign in PF withdrawal form and i left job because mostly (Director) he is used bad word with everyone and with me so that time i have resign 15 days by mail but they are not accepted and as per company rules there are my 1 salary hold + half month salary + Leave encasement. so help what can i do?

From India, Karamsad

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


it is in your interest to get all dues from company, do what it does, like hand over, knowledge transfer and come out of the company.
PF can be done from outside agency / through other sources, if necessary..But salary , leave encashment are all internal.
Please try to pursue in good faith. Not sure , how long you worked there?? Last alternative is to approach the labour court and give them your version of story in writing .
SO the labour court take up the same on your behalf.
Hope this helps.

From India, Visakhapatnam

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server