Prashant B Ingawale
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik
2. Define KRA - Should be Mutually agreed
3. Based on KRA define KPI - Should be Mutually agreed
4. Monitor performance month wise
5. Review with Top management if Required once in 3 months/ quarter
6. Based on 12 month performance you can do the appraisal.
25th December 2017 From India, Pune
While agreeing with Mr.Prashant, here addition is that you can link those monthly monitored reports of KRAs,KPIs club them into a annual report, then decide the salary increments.
Top management can also be advised to have salary grids to link them to the annual appraisal reports so collected.
Going a step ahead when quarterly review of the employee performance by these set KRAs is done you can discuss with employees for making aware of their score/performance. The quarterly review helps to assess their achievements and shortfalls also.
You can even reward on quarterly basis if your budgets permit.
26th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
For performance Appraisal you can divide this in 3 parts to check the performance:
1. Task and Assignment
*This include the no's of projects and assignments given to employee and score as per their performance.
* you can check their performance as per Job knowledge, Quality of Work, Responsibility, attendance, interpersonal relation and etc,
3. Last you can check with their inner strength and weakness and any special contribution.
I hope it will help you to check performance appraisals of employee.
26th December 2017 From India, Moga