Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
+2 Others

If an employee gets divorce order from court without informing the organization, what are the implications on the organisation. Requests for termination of wife as nominee in many claims?

Ask him to attach copy of court decree.
From India, Pune
Dear Srinivas, Employee need not keep Employer in loop regarding his Case relating to his Marital Life.You have also stated that Employee in question has got Judgement.Please obtain Notarized Copy of Judgement for your Records.
Consequent to Divorce, Employee is entitled to File Fresh Nomination.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Pmgvsrinivas,
As suggested by seniors in the forum, intimating the Organization is not important as it is his/her personal affair.
Your concern raises if the spouse's name has not been changed later for his claims in either EPF,ESI,Gratuity etc.
Only option available to the company, if the claims come is to get the legal succession certificate by the claimants and pay,even if one claimant comes or two come.
From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™