Sr. Hr Executive

Thread Started by #Deepakjain007

Hi, I was terminated from my job in the month of May. Since then I have not been working anywhere. I am trying to withdraw my PF and my company is not willing to help me. They are taking forever to process the request. It has been more than 5 months since I left the company and I have been chasing them for for more than two months to get the PF form signed.
Initially I tried to file claim online but I realised half of my PF is missing from the statement. When I talked to my employer then they said company changed the name and all employee got their new PF account. However my old balance was not transferred to New account. Now they are suggesting that I should withdraw both PF separately and they asked me to fill in some forms that I did. They said they would get the forms signed and submit to PF office. Since then I have been only waiting with no positive response. I want to take legal action against them for mentally harassing me. Please suggest.
5th December 2017 From India, Delhi
Dear Deepak,
You can simply reach your PF office and give complaint in writing about problem and issues faced by you to PF commissioner office and take acknowledgement. Rest be assure as they will do the needful. But, you need to do continuous followup with PF office as well about your query or problem submitted which will make the result faster.
5th December 2017
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™