Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Senior Manager/freelance Consultant
Hr Manager
Executive - Compliance & Benefits

Greetings to all.
I have recently joined as HR in a company. The issue I found here that some of the employees are transferred to different units of the same company around one year back i.e in 2016, where they are shown "left" from this unit and given new joining in other unit, they have UAN number issued initially by the company but while there joining in new unit they are issued different UAN number (either by the mistake of HR person or by EPFO office). Now I want to know how this both UAN numbers can be merged, or one can be stopped. will it be done by submitting Form 13 (revised) or there is any other process.
24th November 2017 From India, Delhi
File Transfer Claim-Online/Manual
24th November 2017 From India, New Delhi
Hi Saurabh,
It might happen due to mistake of the company HR in the past as EPF department have no role in issuing a new UAN. Anyway, you can put online transfer of fund request using employee's new UAN login id. It would be more easy process instead of going into manual way, as you don't required to go anywhere.
Post submission of request individually, you can approve from your own portal using the authorized e-signatures.
25th November 2017 From India, New Delhi
Thanks a lot for the valuable suggestions, I really appreciate your help..
25th November 2017 From India, Delhi
I do have faced the same problem. But my question is that while using employee's new UAN login id, only the present organization details is showing in the portal. Previous Service details is not showing, then how will an employee initiate the transfer claim online.
Please guide.
30th November 2017 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™