PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Venkata Vamsi Krishna Patnaik
Zion Recruitment Services
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
Rajendra ZalaDear Mr Sachin,
Nice idea, you can include forms like, Joining Report, Nomination forms for PF, ESI, Gratuity which ever is applicable, New Declaration form under PF, Application form for Company I-Card including contact person in case of emergency, Family details for coverage under any Group Medical Insurance Scheme (if applicable). You can also provide a booklet containing details of your organisation like vision, mission & values being followed, HR Policies & entitlements under various policies, code of conduct, any such relevant information you feel to add-on to it.
From India, Rajkot
Venkata Vamsi Krishna PatnaikDear Sachin,
We follow a similar joining kit with the below mentioned documents:
Resume (provided by the employee)
Aadhar card & Voter ID (provided by the employee)
Nominations for PF/ESI/Gratuity
Family details for accidental insurance (if not in ESI)
Pre-Employment Medical Check proforma
HR & Organization Policies
Bank account opening format
Identity card detail
Code of conduct (though it is there in the policies, we issue it again)
Basic Safety guidelines
From India, Hyderabad
email@example.comA Typical Joining Kit is given below for guidance.
JOINING KIT TO NEW RECRUITEE - INDUCTION PROCESS
HRD/Appt: Date 15.11.2017.
MR. . . . . . . . . . Desgination: Engineer - Mechanical
Department.: Mechanical .
Dear Mr. . . . . . .,
Sub: Your Joining for duty – “JOINING KIT” – INDUCTION PROGRAMME.
This has reference to your Appointment as Engineer in the Mechanical Dept. of our Company and your Joining for duty today.
WE WELCOME YOU TO OUR ORGANISATION.
You are initially posted in our Mechanical Dept. and you will report to Shri . . . .G.M. - Plant. who will allot you regular duty, place of work, Job Description, etc.,
As a new Recrutee, you have to follow the Induction Process some of which are as follows:
1. Submit Company Application / Bio Data Form with all Certificates; if not already done.
2. Submit Joining Report (copy encld) duly filled in with all documents, Certificates etc.,
3. Submit Medical Exam. Report for your Fitness for Employment, Blood Report etc.,
4. Submit Adhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card etc.,
5. You are allotted Emp. Code No. . . . and you are required to quote this No. in all your letters for
6. You are given ID Card No. . . .with Photo for your Identification. You are required to wear it while
on duty in the Factory /Estt.
7. You will enter the Factory/Estt. through the Main Gate/Reception, Sign in the Attendance Register in the Time Office. Biometric System is installed at the Time Office for Recording In & Out TIME. You have to Punch IN TIME before starting the work. OUT TIME tobe Punched while Leaving the Factory/Estt. Signing & Punching MUST BE DONE as above in the Allotted Shift Time without fail as they will be the basis for HR Dept. to Certify your presence for payment of Salary.
8. You are admitted as P.F., Member and you are Allotted P.F.No. . . .
9. You are covered under ESI Scheme and you are Allotted ESI. No. . . . .,
10. You will also be covered under Gratuity Scheme etc. Pl. fill up the Prescribed Declaration, Nomination Forms in HR Dept. to complete the formalities for PF, ESI, Gratuity etc., Pl. provide Family details for Medical coverage.
11. . You have to Open a Bank Account with . . . . Bank for crediting all Payments from the Company. Please submit your Local Address with Proof to complete the formalities in HR Dept.,
12. Our Appointment Order with details of Terms & Conditions of employment will be given to you for your Information and Compliance. You are to Sign on Original and Return the Duplicate copy as a token of acceptance of all the Terms & Conditions therein.
13. You will be given a Copy of our Certified Standing Orders containing important Rules & Regulations of Discipline, Conduct, Do’s & Don’ts, Duties & Responsibilities etc., for your perusal and Compliance.
14.You will be given a copy of Leave Rules of the Company for your information and Compliance
15. You will be given Company’s Booklet containing our Company’s Vision, Mission, Values, HR Policies, Facilities, Benefits to employees & other important information.
16. After the above Induction Process, you will be taken to / briefed on:-
a. Safety Dept. to get Training for Safe working in the Factory & to collect Safety items like Helmet, Shoes, Hand gloves etc., depending upon the nature of your duty; which you have to wear while on duty.
b. O.H.C.(Medical Dept.) for Medical Exam. First Aid & other Medical Assistance.
17. Our H.R. Officer Mr. . . . . . . . . .will brief you on Working Hours, Place /Dept. of work, your Superiors, Conditions of Work/ Employment, Canteen, Transport, Company Uniform and other Benefits, Welfare Facilities / Activities of the Company for your information & Guidance.
Please contact our H.R.Officer to complete your Joining Formalities / Report with all your Certificates/Documents for Verification etc.,
WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS CAREER in our ORGANISATION.
For . . .
GENERAL MANAGER – H.R.& Admn.
I have been explained about the JOINING FORMALITIES and I have understood them.
Signature & Name of New Recruitee:............Date:.....
I confirm that the above Induction Process have been completed for the above Engineer.
Signature & Name of HOD of . . . Dept. . . .(Allotted Dept.)
Desgn.....................…………………… Date: . . .
I confirm that the above Induction Process have been completed for the above Employee.
Signature & Name of H.R.OFFICER / MANAGER. . .Date . . .
INTRODUCTION. (Abrevations used to save space). 15.11.2017.
I am an Ex AGM-HR&Adm.with 40+ yrs.exp.in HR,IR,LEGAL, & Admn., Works of 7 Mfg. Cos.- Steel Plant, Power, Chemical , Electronics Plants & Mines.
I am providing Consultancy on all aspects of H.R., Co., Mines, S.O., Leave, PF, ESI- Management - (in Hard/ Soft-Copy, ppt for easy Presentation, Understanding & Adoption).
I am providing below
SOLUTIONS to some of the Per. & Admin. PROBLEMS for your infn. please.
As these are imp.Rules, u may print & read them leisurely. I hope; it will be informative & useful for ur P&A works.
1.DUSERA,DIVALI HOLIDAYS-OPTIONAL HOLIDAYS:
Some Co.’s face Manpower(MP)Shortage during Festivals like Duserha, Divali etc., when 3-4 days Holidays come at a time.
This problem can be reduced by providing Optional Holidays; i.e.,
Republic Day, Independence Day,
Gandhi Jayanthi, Karnatak Rajyotsav Day
May Day are fixed
Whereas; employees can be given Option to take Festival Holidays (6- as per Co.Rule)in a staggered way; depend-ing upon the urgency of work tobe regulated by HODs.
This will help Continuous Working of the Cos.(like Mfg., Prodn.,etc.,for un-interrupted Works) and ensures Min.MP to man Essential Services like Prodn., O&M, A/c.s, HR etc., as most empl’s don’t observe all Festivals at 1 time & so, when 1 set of empl’s take Holiday, other set can work & vise-versa. Thus, HODs can plan min.MP for Shift duty/ maintain Essential Services by adjusting MP to suit his needs & avoid work-stoppage etc. due to Holidays (without increasing Declared Holidays or violating N&F Holidays Act).
To Control, keep track of Optional Holidays, U have to adopt Leave Card System. Otherwise, where will u enter Holidays availed by the empls; how to keep track to ensure that empls. take only 6 out of 20 Festivals ?
Govt.declared 25 Holidays for 2018 including 5 above.
Though Biometric & Online systems exists, LC is useful for P&A Mgrs.for various purposes.
As Jan. 2018 is fast approaching, pl. go thru’ my HR Systems, Rules; so that U can discuss for Adoption from new year 2018.
2. LEAVE CARD/ RECORD (L.C) FORM:
Some Cos. still use Leave Appn.(LA) Loose Forms to take Leave every time: As LA is loose, difficulty to Check, Account, Store, keep track; to make Monthly Salary besides PAPER & Printing Cost/WASTE where hundreds of empl’s work.
You can PRINT & Use LEAVE CARD (LC)-RECORD & Stop LA:. LC is handy, Seniors can always Check, Find No.of times, days Leave taken; to Calculate Monthly CL, SL,PL/EL,OH, LWOP to make Salary. LC is a Record & Statutory and cannot be manipulated like Loose LA.
1 Card for 1 Employee for 1 year.
You can introduce LC from 1.1.2018. After one year, keep old LC- in Per.File as Record to verify in future. Easy for P&A. to work out Entitlement, Balance- Leave Management & Salary preparation. It is cheap & easy to maintain. Empl. will know how often he is taking Leave & HOD can caution, Mis-use/approve on need basis. Custody-P&A.Dept.. Each HOD to keep LC to facilitate his Empl.to take Leave. HR to call LC when Reqd., to update Leave Regr, make Salary- Month-end, & in Decmbr.to work out Leave earned, availed & balance & post in LC of all employees and update Leave Regr.
As the L.C. is frequently checked by HRM, HODs, Auditors & empl., GM / MD can rely on L.C. as an accepted Record to crosscheck Leave, DOJ, & approve FS & avoid empl. disputing while making F.S.
3. ABSENT NOTIFICATION FORM - A.N.F.
Absenteeism is becoming a serious problem in some Cos. HRMgr. is blamed for laxity. It can be controlled by using above Form. HRM to take Action against erring employee or when a HOD sends A.N.F. to him. Proper Disc.Procedure tobe followed for AOS lest; Court may nullify Termination as void.
(As per New PF & ESI Notifications (PF Form-11 to replace earlier Form 2 & Form 13), Cos. have to collect & provide all employees personal details + their Family, dependents, Nominee + Aadhar, Pan Card, Bank dtls.etc. & to keep in Per. Files; & to show to Officials to get benefits to employees in critical times).
1. Apptt. Order which binds Employer-Employee Relation do not contain essential t & c. of Service (Min. t & c -30 points). Pl. check No. of points in ur A.O. If not issued; pl. issue now to regulate/ Regularize Employment Relation as required under Labour Acts.
2. Existing Co. Application / Bio-data Form not providing imp. dtls.of all empl’s, Family, Dependants, Nominee, Person to Contact in Emergency to update / furnish details in Statutory Returns to F.I., L.I.,P.F.I., ESI, Gratuity, HRIS etc.,(My NEW BIO-DATA FORM will help to collect all such infn.50 Points. Some Cos. adopted them as their Co.Appn. had less than 20points. Pl.check no. of points in ur Co.Appn. Form).
3. PERSONAL INFN. CHANGE NOTIFICATION –(P.I.C.N.) - Form
Where Co.Appln./Biodata was already collected while Joining; subsequent changes in Per.Infn. to be collected from all empl’s; using P.I.C.N. Form.
However, many P&A Mgrs. don’t have this Form & face problems to collect/give Per.dtls. to GM/MD, Govt.Officers etc. as following current infn. is missing-
1. No Present Address to send Notice to X,
2. Mobile No. changed & unable to contact X
3. No Nominee’s detls.or dtls. of Person to contact in Emergency; to Notify accident etc.
4. No Nominee’ detls. to send payment of deceased X
5. No detls. of Marriage/Family, Children, dependents
6. No detls. of Aadhar,Pan Card for PF, ESI, I.Tax etc.
7. No detls. of latest Addnl. Qlfcn. etc., to review Career Growth, Spl.Increment etc.,
As the above infn. have changed after joining/ giving Ist Bio-Data,and if Per.infn. not collected for 3-4 yrs., pl.make all empl’s to fill & submit P.I.C.N. now so that U will have all employees dtls. in one Form (instead of piecemeal) to update Statutory Returns, PF, ESI, HRIS, Per.files etc.
My NEW P.I.C.N. FORM will help you to collect all such infn.in one Form.
I have developed 100+ Imp. HR SYSTEMS, RULES with my Exp. in 7 different Mfg.& Mines Cos., in Bellary, Chitradurga, B’lur, Chennai, Hyd., & as Secretary for ISO Certification. You may adopt them to improve your P&A. Works, preserve them as Statutory Records to comply with Labour Acts & reduce Legal Cost.
I can provide Soft & Hard copy of
BASIC RULES, FORMS to Professionally Manage all P&A. Works- + Procedures for Adopting:-
PA, OD, OP, GP, VP, TA, LTA, Resignation, Exit Interview, Clearance Certificate, F & F.S.
SHORT & LONG LEAVE Rules, Regr., P.L. Rules- Encash, Appn.Form, MB Rules, Appn.Form, Co.Off Rules +Regr. Appn. Form, Clubbing, W-Off., L.W.O.P.,
S.O. Certification Procedures, Letrs.Forms to Labr.Commr., List of DUTIES, MIS-CONDUCTs, Essential Services, All Service Rules, Forms, Bonds, Deeds, Contracts, Agreements etc.
– Provided to Group Cos. to SET UP H.R.Dept. where No P&A. Dept., Per.Files existed, No Co.Appn., Appt. Order, S.O., Leave & Service Rules, ISO Forms existed to Regularise Services of Empl’s. working for many yrs.
Most Cos. Hire Experts to train existing Officers to improve the working of the Cos. MOST VALUABLE ASSET; the HUMAN RESOURCES & to solve HR problems.
Thanks. Pl.discuss with your concerned & reply to share more / Recommend to your friends in other Co.s by forwarding this mail.
With Kind Regards,
C.Neyimkhan, HR&Mgmnt Consultant&Advocate,(Ex-AGM-HR&A)40yrs.exp.
Ph: 9535470460- E-Mailid:
# ISR-CHITWADGI P.O. 583 211, HOSPET , BENGALURU
Ex-Member, NIPM, Calcutta, Ex- Tr.-Member, I.I.M., B;luru.
Languages known: Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam + Hindi & English
From India, Mumbai
Zion Recruitment ServicesHi PFA docs (Joining Kits) along with this email. Regards Feby Varghese
From India, Mumbai