Sr. Hr Executive
Vice President (hr&ir)
Hr Consultant
Vidyadhar Bhat
Consultancy In Pf
Finance Officer
Shraddha Kerkar
Hr Executive
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
As Per Law, Who Should Submit PF Withdrawal Form To Pf Office. Employer Or Employee?
Dear Shraddha,
Ideally Employer is supposed to submit PF withdrawal forms to PF office. But, there is no such restriction and employee is also allow to submit the form to PF office. This process may take more time for clearance thus better to submit through employer only.

it is the duty of employee to get the forms attested from employer and submit the same to EPF by self
Dear Shraddha, There is no hard fast rule to state who should submit the form. Employer has to assign the form with the DOJ,DOL for the employee,either the employer or the employee can submit.
Ms Shraddha, Individual can use mobile app for purpose of withdrawal ,etc i.e UMANG app . Tracking also possible in this App . Thanks R K Singh Sr General Manager (HR & Admn)
As per the latest procedure there is a form to withdraw provide it should be endorsed by the employer.. The purpose of withdrawal to be mentioned in the form and to be enclosed the Aadhar and PAN that's all very simple process..
If the UAN is linked with Aadhaar card, not necessary to go to employer for attestation on the form by employer.
Directly, member can send application to concern PF office and get the payment in his bank A/c.
Vidyadhar Bhat

Dear Shraddha,
It depends upon company to company culture. Company where mostly blue cower (uneducated) employee works, mostly HR people only fill their PF form to avoid any mistakes in the PF form and submit their PF forms to PF office for withdrawal along with the company’s acknowledgement letter. In case PF office reject any PF form for any reasons, they directly send rejection notice on companies address and then the HR department resolve the issue. But if you are confident enough, you can itself fill the PF form and submit it to the PF office (after taking authorized signature on form) otherwise request your HR to submit your PF form.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™