Kamini MauryaDear All,
This is Kamini ,working as an "Assistant Manager - Human Resources" .
Our organisation is planning to conduct a training session on "Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace" in Mumbai.
Topics to be covered:-
• Introduction & Background of Law
• Identifying Sexual Harassment
• Recourse against Sexual Harassment
• Inquiry and Conciliation procedure
• Judicial Precedence
Kindly share the details on
From India, Malad
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Korgaonkar K A
Posh Programs; Hr Management Consultants
Kritarth ConsultingDear Ms. Kamini Maurya,
Assistant Manager - Human Resources
We, Transformatix Team, regularly conduct the following Programs, Mandatory under "Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act 2013 and cover all the Topics Listed by you and much more.
Please read Section-19 of the said Act of 2013 titled "Employers Duties".
We have conducted such Programs in Mumbai for many Organizations. Our Team is very clear about the Purpose of the Act of 2013 and cover/include the following Key Points:
1. How and Why Sexual Harassment is treated by the New Law of 2013 as Violation of the Fundamental
Right of Woman to Life with Dignity (Article-21 of the Constitution of India as also mentioned in the
preamble of the New Law of 2013;
2. How to admit Sexual Harassment Verbal Complaint or Report by the Aggrieved Woman when she
expresses her inability to lodge a written Complaint;;
3. How to conduct Inquiry into S H Complaint in accordance with Principles of Natural Justice and the
Procedures laid down by Supreme Court of India for such Internal Inquiry;
4. How to lodge SH Complaint;
5. How toWrite Inquiry Report with definite and conclusive Findings;
6. Duties, Responsibilities and Role of Internal Committee Members;
7. External Member Internal Committees - Duties, Responsibilities and Role
8. What All Subject matter to cover during 2-3 Hours Mandatory Awreness Prgorams for Employees in
Batches namely a) Gender Sensitivity; b) Workplace Sanitization; c) How S H now is an Act of
Misconduct and d) Why the Employer Head of Institution should amend the Service Rules and or the
Standing Orders ;
9. Why it is Every Employer (of every Workplace) Duty to frame a Policy and Notify the same as per
Section-19; and among other Duties
10. How the Presiding Officer of the IC should prepare and File the Mandatory Annual Report before the
District Officer for every Calendar year starting 2014 onwards (Internal Committee to be compulsorily
constituted in every Establishment having Ten and more Employees at the Wokplace)
11. Penalties for Non Complaince is leviable on the Employer and every Person who Supervises, Manages
and Controls the Workplace,
Transformatix P Solutions,
91 9560 453 756
From India, Delhi
We can help you in conducting the training at your organization. We have been doing such sessions for various clients across India. Our team members have been nominated as external members on the ICC for various Companies and we also have the experience of handling complaints of Sexual Harassment.
We can discuss the details as per your convenience.
I am sending you an e-mail regarding the same. Please check an revert on the same.
Thanks & Regards,
From India, New Delhi
Kamini MauryaDear Harsh & Avika, Thanks for sharing details. I shall update about the same after discussing with the management. Regards, Kamini Maurya 8108953326
From India, Malad
korgaonkar k aDear Kamini Maurya ji,
I am practicing Advocate and Legal Advisor from Mumbai.
I also can help you out in complying the provisions of POSH Act including conducting the training at your organization.
I can be nominated as external member on your IC.
I have conducted training / awareness programs on this Act and been nominated as external member on the IC for various Corporates. I have an exposure to handle complaints of Sexual Harassment. I have an exposure to conduct even domestic inquiries also.
(ICC is now termed as IC).
You can contact me on
From India, Mumbai