Dear All,
I am working with a small manufacturing company having plants in multi locations with different name.
I need to shuffle my employees as per their working locations.
How can i go for this? I am not looking for transfer option.
Is their any other way out. If I go for resigning and rejoining option then what parameters or compliance do I have to follow.
Thanks and Regards,
Nilu Agrawal

Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
Dear Nilu Agrawal,
Your post leaves others to infer that your manufacturing company in which the concerned employees are working now and the other units are separate legal entities since the use of the word 'shuffle' instead of inter unit transfer.
Therefore, such 'shuffle' can be effected only with the willingness of the concerned employees that too on their formal resignation only. There can not be any compulsion from your side. Willingness for such sudden relocation depends on many factors like the nativity of the individuals, distance of the new location, the cost of relocation and the availability of similar or better educational, medical and social amenities, more monetary benefits and better working conditions and above all the extra terminal benefits you offer on their resignation as per your request.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server