Hi, This is Sanjay. My question is that earlier I was in a Company around 10 years, from which I had been transferred to the other one. I was having the UAN No. of the earlier company. The new one company has also created the UAN No. for me. Now my question is that could be the both UAN nos. will be considered for the pension. Because I have withdrawn the PF of the earlier company. Family pension part is still pending. I will be going to retire after 4 years.

So I want to know that can the both UAN be clubbed for the settlement of PF and the family pension? or I will have to claim separately for pension? Is it possible to get the both UAN clubbed together for consideration of the pension and family pension? The total service period after retirement will be around 36 years. Further I also want to know that can my services will be counted from first from 1984? Because I have not changed the company. My company was taken over by the other one and I had been transferred accordingly. Information on this will be a great help to me. Thanks n regards. Sanjay

From India, Pune

Prepare youself for senior leadership roles by discovering your unique leadership style →
Promoted: UCLA - Executive Leadership in a VUCA World (Explore Course)
UAN means Universal Account Number. If will be one number throughout service for PF member. How did your new employer create new UAN?
From India, Mumbai
you can write a letter to the PF department with your employers signature to merge the old UAN number with the new UAN number and then the benefits would be extended. no need to worry on this as these days PF departments itself is going directionless these days in implementing the very basic nature of UAN.
Harpreet Walia

From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server