Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Sr. Hr Executive
[email protected]
Retired Government Servant/advocate
Xray Technician
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Contract, Contract Labour, Adr Etc.,

I am working in hospital i have given resignation but employer termimate me .can i ask for gratuity i have completed 5 years of service
From India, Pune
If what you’ve stated is true and the termination of your employment happened exactly the same way, you are eligible to gratuity since the completed service is 5 years.
From India, Salem
Dear Sujir,
If you have completed your service of 5 years then YES you are entitled for Gratuity. Only point needs to understand is the ground on which company had terminated you. If it is due to gross misconduct then what was it ???

Are you accepting Termination Order without objecting.You seem to be focussing only on Gratuity.This Termination may harm your Future Job prospects.apart from Gratuity, you can also ask for Compensation for illegal Termination.You have to shared etails of your Termination Order.
From India, New Delhi
What was the ground alleged for termination? What was the procedure adopted?
From India, Kochi
Yes you can claim. But I agree with the views of Mr.Srinath Sairam to get relief on resignation on personal reasons rather than termination.
From India, Chennai
I am not accepting the termination employer giving me 1 month salary .but not given any thing in writing orally she says that
From India, Pune
It is understood that one month salary is being given in lieu of notice. If as per terms of appointment you may agree to get smooth hand shake and get the due gratuity if your total period including notice period exceeds 5 years
From India, Chennai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™