Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, pls let me know which form an employee should fill which states that he is not willing to contribute for PF in his salary. his Basic + DA is above Rs. 15,000/- right from his DOJ.
From India, Mumbai
Every new employee joining a PF org has to fill up PF Form 11 (Revised). The declarations therein will guide you whether you should cover the employee or not.
If the employee was PF member earlier & has not withdrawn his PF then you will have to consider him as PF member irrespective of what salary he is drawing now.

From India, Mumbai
What is he withdraw his PF contribution and not want to be member in PF for future
From India, Ankleshwar
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™