Hr Exe.
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
[email protected]
Finance Officer
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
hello seniors,
please help me for this query. If an employee left the company and join immediately in another company and applied for PF withdrawal for his previous company.
1. Whether he has to mention his old PF number in current company in form11
2. If he applied for withdrawal, the UAN no will closed or continue for the current company.

From India, Hyderabad
Hello Subha,
First of all you not immediately apply for the PF. If you leave the company ,then after 2 months you apply for the PF withdrawn.and regarding your UAN number it will continue the same in the current company also.

From India, Jalalpur
I have also a doubt with reagrd to remiitance of PF one of our driver left his pld comapnay and joined a month ago and his pf is to be remitted and he has UAN number form his allotted previous comapany. Shall the existing comapny to proceed directly remit teh PF with his existing PF number or do we ahve any otehr formalities to complete before remitting the PF. Because the ECR is not approving if I upload it. Hope you one of the expertise would suggets teh better way,
Thanking you

From India, Chennai
First Link the UAN to your Active members List by giving details of Joining & Gross Salary etc.Later on it will reflect in active members list.Now PF Contribution is remitted on the basis of UAN- UNIVERSAL ACCOUNT NUMBER
From India, New Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™