Sr. Manager Hr/admin
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I recently joined a staffing company based in US. They started a Private Limited company here and are outsourcing the Payroll activities .
No record is maintained in the office here in India. Please let me know what all the records to be maintained in the office premises .
I want to know if muster roll has to be maintained in the office? Most of the employees work in the client 's place and only few of them are in the office.
Please help me understand what all records have to be maintained ...

Muster Roll/Attendance Register to be maintained in the office in respect of Employees working in the office.
Registration under Shops & Comml Establishments Act of relevant state to be obtained .Similarly, whether Profession Tax Registration is applicable to the relevant State to be found out & Registration to be obtained accordingly.Please give specific location of Office.Laws are not country specific it is state specific.what is the total strength.Please do give all information

Thank you for the response. The company is located in Bangalore. There are about 10 people working in the office. 35 people are working with our client. Pls let me know what all have to be maintained in the office .
Thank you.

Records to be maintained at office for staffing company
Under shops & commercial establishment act
Muster roll
Abstracts under equal remuneration act & gratuity act
Form F
Appointment letters
Gratuity nomination form
Minimum wages act
Under EPF
Declaration Form 11
Nomination form 2
ESI nomination forms

Register your Company under: 1.karnataka Shops & Commercial establishments Act, 1961 2.Karnataka Profession Tax 3.ESI 4.EPF
Actually the company is registered in Tamil Nadu. But now it is situated in Bangalore.
Do we have to register in Karnataka shops and commercial establishments act ?
Please give your valuable guidance.

Yes as you have office in Karnataka you need to enroll with Karnataka Shops act as well as PT also
My company is registered in kerala. Kindly confirm the documents to be maintained
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™