Private Consultant On Labour Laws
+2 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir.. i am was working in private school. But they did not issue me a joining letter... and after 3 month letter they asked me, you can leave now.
They didn't give me any letters and didn't ask me any reasons. So Please advice.

From India, Bhopal
Simply contact your area labor inspector and lodge a case under Madhya Pradesh Shops and Establishment Act. They cannot make you leave without reasonable reasons. Also see if your PF and ESI contributions are made correctly, if not contact PF or ESI enforcement officer.
See the website below for details

From India, Kolkata
Dear Chanchal Dubey,
You have not mentioned on what terms & condition you were appointed and what was your position/ designation. If your appointment was a leave vacancy or contractual, it is obvious that such vacancies are normally short-term or short- lived. In some organization there is a practice of engaging casual employees for 89 days.The reason behind such employment to deny them the continuity of service by giving a break of 2-3 days.
Since it a matter relating to school, you can approach the Education officer of the area from where these schools draw grants.
BS Kalsi,
Member since August, 2011

From India, Mumbai
Even I was working in CBSC school, neither they provided me any joining letter nor gave the payment for extra teaching hours after school hours, tooK my original certificates. When I said them about resignation they replied first give us new teacher. I required my original documents for new job.
Please guide us regarding it.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™