Dear Seniors,
For Employees from Nepal region, there is no passport and Visa process to enter into India.They are working all over India. Now Aadhar card is mandatory for PF Claim. But they do not have Aadhar card in India. How to process their PF Claim? Please share your Views.
Thanks & Regards,
11th November 2016 From India, Chennai
Dear Anand, With refer of your quarry you may consider pan card and employee citizen certificate for PF processing claim purpose . Suman Dasgupta 9073073229
11th November 2016 From India, Kolkata
But for UAN generation the PF system/ websie/ application have the option to enter the details of Aadhar card only.
12th November 2016 From India, Hyderabad
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™