Partner - Risk Management
Head - Human Resources
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi all , I worked in XXX integrated logistics pvt ltd from jan2016 to Jun 2016 I served notice period from 10 may to 10th jun but now after 4 months they saying that they will deduct 40000 from my salary because one broker cheque bounced and this cheque collected at may in name of company but bounced and redeposited in bank on 8 jun but management has not given me approval to file a case against broker... now they saying that u not collected the money so we deduct 40k.
From India, Delhi
Hi Subash,
Assuming that you have received/collected your employment papers, please do approach labour commisioner. The client payment will not be held responsible for the person who acts as a collector or to anyone who had referred the client.

From India, Bangalore
@ MAHR thanks for the same ,
I have already complained at Labour court but they issued a latter to me that your salary is exceeded 18000/- and for that u need to file petition under 33c (2) ID act. 1947 ........where I file this and how much expenses will come and how much time will taken by them , now I m without job so don't have money to go to Chennai what I should can I file with other state also

From India, Delhi
Cheque Bouncing amount cannot be recovered from the employee, tell your company that whether the same has been disclosed in the employment terms & condition, if not then you can file a civil suit against the employer but you will lose your job soon, so act accordingly
From India, Ahmadabad
Thanks , after resignation from this company I joind other one after 2.5 month to assuring that I will provide relieving latter from pervious employer with in 1y days but still they have not givin relieving and F & F so other employer also pressuring me to give documents other vise they will take against me
Can I publis corrspondance latter between me and employer ,can I forward it to social site just like ,TransporteTransport co ,Facebook,LinkedIn, and other

From India, Delhi
Publishing your ex employers complaint in the Social Media or any other such site is not a good idea. You are requested to take up the matter with the company top management or take an opinion of a lawyer in this matter.
From India, Ahmadabad
Dear Saji already continuesly I marking to company chairma and also I said that I m going to take help from social site but they are not replying ...yesterday also I visited at their officer but HR head asked me for 3 hours wait I wait till 4 hours but after that she replied that we don't have time and please don't come with proper approvel or appointment but they also not replying for appointment I have so many mail or msg but no reply
From India, Delhi
With the help of a lawyer you can send a legal notice to them, but publishing anything ill about your ex employer may cause trouble to you
From India, Ahmadabad
your first concern should be to take the relieving letter and give it to the new employer.

What is more important to you ? getting Rs. 40,000 from the employer or ensuring your current job is secured by submitting the relevant documents.

So according to me, you need to first accept their pay-cut in the full and final settlement and get your relieving letters. Of if your current employer is understanding enough, tell them that they are not giving the letter because of xyz reasons and that you are willing to share with him the letters to prove your innocence in this matter.

After you have got your relieving letter, etc, if you still feel like taking it up, you can speak to a lawyer.

However, your current employer will not be happy to hear that you are fighting a legal case nor be happy that you will need leave to attend to the court case. And if you are publishing confidential information on social media, your current employer is sure to terminate you as they will not take the risk of having someone like you on their rolls

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™