Hr Consultant
K K Bhatia
Tax Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was working in a private firm in Pune for 1+ year and then took transfer to Bangalore in the same firm. After couple of years I left the company to take up a job in abroad. Its 5+ years now that I quit the job. Initially when i spoke to the HR regarding the PF amount they asked me to sign and send/visit the pune branch with docs, which eventually never happened. All these years I never visited Pune as Bangalore is my home town and I come down to Bangalore once in a year for 2 weeks vacation. I want to take the PF amount now. Can some one suggest me how can I take the amount. Should I contact my HR again. Its 5 years and am sure there will be lot of changes in the organisation. Is there any way to get the amount with out involving company. Please let me know
From Japan, undefined
in all cases you have to go to EPFO pune through your employer.
from 2014 july onwards every employee has to have UAN number for their EPF/EPS account,
visit your EPFO office with 19 and 10C duly counter signed by employer, balance would be done by EPFO Pune

I want to know how to download the PF Latest ECR Preparation Software, Pls provide a link or the web Address.
From India, Coimbatore
Dear Sir
I worked in a pvt company for 22.5 years & retired in October 2014 after attaining superannaution at 58 years of age. I have been contributing to epf for 22.5 years & subscription to epf is stopped after October 2014.I have been alotted UAN no. I have neither applied for withdrawal of EFF amount nor applied for EPF pension. I intend to do it after 3 years of my retirement.My point is
1. Shall my epf a/c remain operative till 3 years & shall I be credited with interest upto 3 years.Is there anything that they make the a/c inoperative after retirement.
2.Can I apply for EPF pension at the end of 3 years as I have not applied for pension til date. what are the forms to be filled up for withdrawal of pension & epf amount
I am looking for advice form specialists to enable me proceed ahead.
Thanks & regards
email: [email protected]

From India, Chennai
@K K Bhatia
file your claim right now,
system will take its own time to pass your claim, as its 22 yrs service it will take some time to issue PPO
after 36 months it would get tough as the account will go dormant

Hello Sir,
In my case will there be any problem to get the PF amount. Is it possible I send the forms by courier to my company and can process from there. Will there be any problem if i take the amount after few more years. Kindly advice.
Thanks in advance

From Japan, undefined
@Sanchaari Discuss the issue with your employer, if they are ready they can submit on your behalf

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™