Spl Educators Posh Programs
Employee Relationship, Grievance Handling,
Soft Skill Trainer / Hr Consultant - India
Manager - Hr Excellence
First and foremost, you need to define all the SOPs of HR functions which will be applicable to your company at the initial level like recruitment, Training, Code of conduct, Attendance, employee grievances, etc.
Post defining the SOPs you will have to formulate all formats related to different functions of HR.
Later, you will need to design the process flowchart of how the activities will be carried out in the organisation and there you are with your structured HR function.
Once you implement the above steps, you can carry out the same procedure for other functions in HR like, PMS, Employee Engagement, etc.
14th September 2016 From India, Mumbai
I am an Industry expert and can help you in HR Management (Especially Process Management). You can reach me on 9090927445 (Skype: balaji.santosh)
14th September 2016 From India, Madras
To aid and advice the Employer ( Management), Human Resource Management Unit / Dept is set -up on few of following critical / Key Result Areas / Functions:
1. Frame and implement Policies ( Six 6 to begin with); Procedures ( simple to follow and Easy to understand);
Parameters/Norms ( Ethics,Transparency etc) and Employment -related matters of importance in alignment
with your Organization's Vision , Values and Mission;
2. Notify the aforesaid "intentions & commitment) to all concerned for adherence and Feedback;
3. Define with sufficient precision the Terms of Employment ( Co's Rules & Regulation, H R Handbook, Code of
Conduct Document etc) and Notify them to all Employees and others including the New Mandatory
Provisions stipulated in the "Sexual Harassment of Woman at Workplace ( Prevention, Prohibition &
Redressal) Act 2013 and the Rules framed and since gazetted there under;
4. Put in place Recruitment Systems ( including Internal Promotions criteria, Inter-Deptl. Transfer
5. Performance Management and Improvement Systems & Practices to utilize the Energy and Intelligence of
6. Set up Reward & Punishment Schemes;
7. Promote Employee Empowerment / Engagement Schemes;
8. Culture Building Schemes etc
9. Employees Capacity and Skills Development Schemes ( to usher in Knowledge/Data Based Decision Systems
& to retain them
Kritarth Team is ready and willing to provide Specialized Services within Lowest Possible One Time Investment within Shortest Possible Time.
Kritarth Team is led for Excellent Service Delivery by XLRI Alumnus possessing 4 decades Hands-on Working Experience, Specialist in HR M, E R, IR, Training and related Services
Tell us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
91 9560 453756
Bengaluru Service Point
14th September 2016 From India, Delhi
N K Sundaram
16th September 2016 From India
17th September 2016 From India, Faridabad