Need To Start Gratuity Process Newly - CiteHR
Sr. Manager Hr/admin
+3 Others

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Friends,
I m HR From a pharma company, We are planning to start gratuity process newly. But already some candidates are crossed the eligibility period. Kindly tell me the Grartuity process & concern person contact number.
My contact is 9840976160

There is no any process for gratuity. If any employee worked for 5 years and above & if he/she is quitting then you have to clear the gratuity payment as part of FnF.
Infact you may have to fill Gratuity Nomination from F once any employee works for more than a year

Dear friend, We are Sri consultancy for hr consulting services giving in PAN India. We deal with Recruitment, Placements, ESIC, EPF ,PT and Gratuity etc. We are very glad to introduce ourselves with you.
If you have any doubts pls feel free to contact on 7330333565 (Whats app No.) or drop a mail on
Thanking you
sri consultancy

Dear friend, We at Pan India Management Consultancy Services.In Employment related Laws, providing Advisory Services,Liaison Services, Updating Records & Returns as applicable to Employment related Laws, Conducting Entity and Vendor Statutory and Legal Audit. .
If you have any query related to Pan India Employment related Laws feel free to write on our mail Id and we will be happy to help you .
Thanking you
Pan India Management Consultancy Services

Besides filling up Form F by employees, the company has to send notice of opening in Form A to the competent authority under the act in your area. Also notice mentioning name & designation of 'competent person'to receive notices under the act has to be displayed. It is one line notice: 'Mr. / Ms. Xyz (designation) is competent person to receive notices under the act.'
Name & designation of the person signing the notice.
Needless to say, competent person so declared must be senior person.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™