Insolvency N Gst Professional
Sasi Lakshmi

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
A Friend of mine has been terminated from a concern for long absence. The reason being his father was very sick.
He recieved 2 warning letters to report to work then a termination letter. he requested for his pf and an experience letter but it was denied and later on after long conversations he insisted to process his pf atleast which was also denied.And then he informed that he will move legally after which he recieved his pf. alone. now is there a possibility to get an experience letter.

From India, undefined
PF cannot be denied.
Even if employer is not ready to process his PF papers,the claim can be settled directly with PF department.
But I am sure the person will get a job and PF can be transferred instead of being withdrawn.
I do hope he has an UAN and PF a/c number.
He will have to politely request for his experience letter.

From India, Pune
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™