Insolvency N Gst Professional
Allan Fernandes
Vp - Quikchex Hr And Payroll Software And

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear sir I was resigned in my company and my employer is not credit some months pf deduction and I was apply for pf withdraw so after pf withdraw my pf account was continues running and if my employer is credit in my pf account so I am second time withdraw my pf pls give me suggestion.
Do you have PF statements?
Have you got UAN number for your PF a/c.
Work out how much the company has deducted and how much credit is there in your a/c and you can find out if some contribution has been deposited with PF commissioner or not.

Hi Dharmesh
Don't worry the money in your PF account is always safe.
First check how much balance you have and then initiate the withdrwal. There are 2 ways that you can check your balance:
You can check your current EPF balances here: EPFO || KYEPFB
Or you can also give a missed call to 011-2290-1406 from your registered phone number.
You can initiate a withdrawal, via the company or on your own. Here's the criteria:
1) If you go 2 months without employment, you are currently eligible to withdraw 100% of your PF balance
2) If you withdraw the PF balance before completing 5 years of service and if the PF settlement is equal to or exceeds Rs.30,000, you will be subject to a TDS of 10% with a PAN card and 34.608% without a PAN card at the time of settlement
Visit the PF website to claim your PF. To know more, visit: Provident Fund - What you need to know

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™