No Tags Found!

Dear Sir
I was terminated in 1991 on the groiund unauthorised absence i won the case from labour court in 2004. Opp filled a writ in the delhi high court in 2004 and it is still pending due the delaying tactics of the opp. the lower cort mentioned in the award the versions of the management as falsified.
Rule was issued in 2010 and in 2014 application of early hear was allowed on the basis of my disability and disability certificate filled/avilable in the court and still the opp is not allowing the court to conculude the final arguments and now again the issue list ed in the category of Regulars. what to do. is this the system. twice it list for final disposal and still. what is the remedy i have. will i go for again for early hearing. this is not a right system of the court. only 23 months are left for my rretirement. what i should i do. The honble court is doing contradictory. what i should do and where to go for justice. Justice is not meant for poor. [ol advise. thanks

i shall be greateful for such kindness and if possible reply on mail.regards
vimal mehta

From India, Delhi

Go in front of justice that is the only solution for you.. You should express your concern before justice ....
From India, Bangalore

A PSU is not expected to adopt dilly dallying tactics.
Ask your advocate to move a special plea in the court for quick hearing and highlight the dates on which PSU has been absent so as to prolong the case and make opponent withdraw in frustration.
Sunny Deol dialogue of Tareek pe tareek is seen in real life.
Tell your advocate to press for quick hearings.

From India, Pune

I can understand your pain. Same thing I have faced in past. I was put in regular. Keeping in mind the life span your service, you can at least file SLP before SC against the order of HC for direction/interim relief, however SLP will be dismissed, nevertheless your case may be taken out from regular.
I am happy that you brought your case, in previous discussion against the case of Mr. Rao I was focusing for PIL & invoking the SC jurisdiction under Article 32 although the scope of jurisdiction is confined to Fundamental Rights only.
I do not know whether you are permanent/regular employee of PSU or contractual one. But the remedy is SLP to mount pressure on HC.

From India, Delhi
i am doing my case is person. the counsels of psu took 4 years to file 3 pages synposis despite several opportunities availed. justice is not meant for poor. what to do.i am hankering for justice from 24 years out of an admitted false case of psu.

From India, Delhi
i am helpless person without fee for advocates. and opp psu and its advocates hv made football. they hv violated all their own rules and advocate also what to do. ths
From India, Delhi

I wonder to note, if the counsels of the psu filed only 3 pages synposis only instead of full set of appeal to the HC that too after 4 years, i.e., 7 years ago in 2008 and there is still no progress in the HC for the last seven years!
I found one contradiction also in your post. You have stated that only 23 months are left for your retirement, while your profile suggests that you are a retired person. Would you please like to clarify about such a contradiction and the real case history?
Further, if you like, you may send a scanned copy of the order of 2004 of the labour court as well as the synopsis filed in the HC by the PSU through email at: [ ] for my examination?

From India, Delhi

Kindly reply to my queries genuinely:-
I am wondering if you were permanent regular employee of PSU then you should have gone to CAT rather Labour Court???
Whether your case is pending before Division Bench of High Court or Single Judge???
What is your Case No. Category of Suit and instituting year???
So that I can see your proceedings online and advice you accordingly genuinely not like a lawyer but like a in person litigants

From India, Delhi

Strange are the ways of our courts or quasi judicial authorities. Only today I read in the media that one Janhavi Gadkar got a bail, her car returned to her and even her driving licence. She was driving in a drunken state in her luxury car and killed 2 persons in the process. If I remember she is a lawyer herself. (decided by Mumbai sessions Court today)
What hopes does a commoner have that too against a PSU where no one is accountable (generally, I hasten to add) who is fighting his own battle? But I have seen opposite examples also and hence you have a reason not to lose hope. Please respond to the previous expert Mr. Poddar and others who are keen to help. Good Luck.
A S Bhat

From India, Pune
I was a regular employee. Before single judge. Case no. Wp c 17858/2004 As i was advised i went labour court. Thanks
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.