No Tags Found!

kadam Rupali

Dear Sir,
In our organization, one of manager joined 6 month back whose UAN number is generated by our he didnt informed us that he has UAN generated in old organization.
Now he is saying that i want to transfer my PF.How we can transfer his PF, as he has tow UAN.
Please explain.

From India, Mumbai
R B Yadav

Hi Rupali
Going through provisions of the latest provisions regarding UAN, only one UAN is valid for one member id. In your case, you have to link old UAN of the Member to the present member id and to surrender the duplicate UAN got issed from EPFO in your Company. You can apply for transfer of PF Accumulations on the basis of old UAN.
R B Rao

From India, Mumbai

Yes! This is right way as Sir advised. I had also done the same way and You should also informed to EPFO by mail or letter.
From India, Surat

Hi i Think you should have checked before generating UAN by his previous PF no. There is option available for the same.
From India, Jamshedpur
Sagar Gulani

Hello Kadam Rupali,

Only 1 UAN numner shall be provided to member in his/her life time.

In our Company when we had same issue for our new Plant Head for another reason.

Please be advised that you shall Link member ids against UAN having UAN, already generated against previous member id.

Now to avoid this in future here is what you should do.

After successful ECR submission and remittance of the same in bank, the list of the employees without UAN in that ECR will be available in ‘Confirm Previous Employment’ link for either declaring previous employment details or fresh employment on the basis of Form-11 By new member.

Form 11 allows Employer to Confirm Previous Employment for recurring/subsequent UAN generation/linking, which is declared by Employee. (PFA)

Kindly make it practice to ask all new employees to fill form-11 or may be you can Add Form 11 under joining formalities of your organisation.

One last Thing which I might want to add, Form 11 (Declaration Form) will also replace Form 13 (Funds Transfer Form) in all such cases where Existing Members of the PF makes a request to transfer of his/her fund availing the facility of UAN.

Hope this helped. Other Inputs/corrections are welcomed and appreciated in advance.


Sagar Gulani

From India, Surat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Form11Revised.pdf (256.9 KB, 903 views)

One employee has joined in your organization as on 01-09-2014 but still now his UAN no. has not generated so we did not upload his KYC and now employee has left service and asking us to withdraw EPF.
what should we do in this case.
kindly suggest.

From India, Dehra Dun
Sagar Gulani

Hello Anuj,

You did not mention the date of leaving. Now that leads us to 2 scenarios.

1st employee resigned less than 6 months of his service . In that case he will only be able to withdraw his PF and not Pension, as For pension minimum 10 years' service required. If the service less than 10 years, one time withdrawal benefit can be claimed subject to a minimum service of 6 months.

2nd Employee resigned after 6 months of his service. In that case he shall be able to withdraw both PF and Pension.

Below are the areas you shall consider.

1> Member needs to wait for 60 days before submitting the claim. (That means you still have time, don't you?)

2> UAN number can only be generated for new members when we furnish the data on the portal. i.e. new joinee or existing memeber in PF. (Have you done so for all new employee/s?)

3> You can reach out your Regional EPFO office if UAN is really not generated for particular member/s. they shall be able to guide you.

Hope this answers your issue.


Sagar Gulani

From India, Surat
I am handling two job at one time in different two employer don't,now I am working in other company in different shift .my uan number is genreted by first employer and second employer not generated uan number.what happened he generated uan two different employer not allowed two job handle at one time.they know through the uan number my two job history. What action taken.they terminate to me ,please help me,please provide your mob number.
From India, Pune

Madhuri Mam
there is no way to escape from your both employer because UAN No. generate only one time in a life and same no. use in all organization.
Also I request to seniors, kindly suggest.
Anuj Saini

From India, Dehra Dun
For our 1 employee we were not able to create UAN due to some DSC issue PF was deducted for 2 months. Now he has left the organization and joined somewhere else and his UAN is created over there, Now what should we do for this case on confirm previous employment if we tag it with his UAN generated in New organization then it asks to enter DOE also but he is working over there only. kindly suggest
From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.