i am working under a company which is registered IT firm ,but its not registered under MCA ,in india,i am working here from since 8 months,so whether my exp will count or not if i apply to reputed company in future,i am getting consolidated salary of 7500 WITHOUT ANY DEDUCTION by cash,and employer told during leaving of this organisation he will provide experience letter,need suggestion.

From India, Gulbarga
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Partner - Risk Management
Senior Services Manager
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Recruitment/talent Acquisition, Career Counselling
Company Secretary
+1 Other


I am unable to understand the abbreviation "MCA" you have used. If it is " Ministry of Corporate Affairs", still I am at loss to understand the importance or implication of your company's registration with the same or not. If what you mean is that your company is not registered under the Companies Act, the validity of your experience there, in my personal opinion, depends upon your employability and not on the size or status of the company or the length of your experience there.
From India, Salem

The problem here is not the fact that the company any is not registered with the MCA. in any case if it is a partnership firm or a proprietary, then it will not be registered with MCA.
A bigger problem would be the fact that you are getting salary by cash. Companies want to see the payment proof in bank when they do the verification.
Message me your details, I am curious what you are doing there in terms of platform and work experience.

From India, Mumbai
There are various forms of doing business like as a Company, Partnership Firm, Sole Proprietorship, Limited Liablity Partnership etc. It is irrelevant whether it is Company registered under MCA or any other form of Business Entity as far as your experience is concerned.
Most of the IT firm startups are in the form of sole proprietorship only. later they get registered under the Companies Act (MCA)

From India, undefined

i am working here as software Developer on and sql server
From India, Gulbarga

Hello Laxmikant Joshi,
Like Saswata Banerjee mentioned, Proof of Salary is the bigger problem in your case.
You have used the word 'Firm'--not sure whether knowingly or unknowingly. But the word 'Firm' denotes that it is not registered with MCA--it's doesn't need to as it either is a Partnership Firm OR a Sole Proprietorship.
But that shouldn't come in the way of your career progress--as long as your Background Checks go thru well, which is where your Salary proof comes into the scene.
What's the employee strength of your IT Firm?
Can you request your management to deposit your salary directly into your Bank account--giving some logical/reasonable reason(s) for your request?
Bank Statements are accepted by most Companies in-lieu of Salary Slips.

From India, Hyderabad

One more option that you have for such a case is to deposit your entire salary in the bank as soon as you receive it each month. Then after a couple of days draw out what you need. Then you can show that you have received salary in the bank steadily each month .....

From India, Mumbai
Ashish Baid

It will be good for you to ask your employer / HR to issue you the Salary Slip for all this months you worked there. Or else ask them to transfer your salary either through NEFT / or issuing you cheque. I don't find any issue for not giving you atleast Salary slip
From India, Mumbai

First of all thanks for valuable reply,i asked him to transfer my salary to my account but he refused and said will start that facility soon but even after 8 months he is not doing that one and i asked for check he refused and strength of our firm is 9 members in which we provide banking softwares for co-operative banks) .
From India, Gulbarga

Dear Member,
You just need to get below mentioned letters from your employer to join new company.
Appointment Letter,
Confirmation Letter,
Increment Letter (if applicable),
Resignation Acceptance Letter,
Relieving Letter,
Experience Letter,
Salary certificate (last financial year) or salary slip (last 3 months),
Form - 16 (if applicable).
These all documents has to be on company Letter head. Only form - 16 will be on plain print paper.
If you have all these document then no company will check that your last "firm" is registered under "MCA" or not.
Seniors pl correct me if i missed any other important document or letter.
Hope this will clear you all doubts.

From India, Ahmadabad

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server