Advocate & Consultant
Hr Executive (generalist)

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
I’m working with Engineering MNC, in India we are registered under Bombay shop & establishment Act.
We have some employees who are deputed to overseas & our sales, service & support team used to travel overseas lot. Last month one of deputed employee met with an accident in overseas.
They are covered under group insurance policy there, but he has not got good treatment there. So he come back to India & taking treatment here. As per our group insurance policy if anyone is hospitalized then only can claim the expenses. But now this employee is claiming that his all medical expenses should be given by company & saying that it is compulsory as per Indian Labour Law.
Moreover we don’t have specific policy regarding employees on deputation or even employees who travel overseas frequently
My queries
1. Is there any law which is applicable for employees on deputation on overseas?
2. Can anybody share or help me on policy for employees on deputation in overseas?
3. Contains of policy should be health & safety, food & daily allowance etc.

your reply & feedback is valuable & highly appreciated


Hi Bhagyada, You can contact us for discussing your issues and defining of company Health & Safety policy. Thanks & Regards Sanjeev Kumar Baliyan Advocate & Consultant 9971589511
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co