We are providing Following Services in Compliances to the Provision of Small Factories (Regulation of Employment & Conditions) Act 2014 (Maharashtra Small factories Rules 2014)
1. Providing Day to day consultancy for matter pertaining to Small Factories Act 2014
2. Explain the objectives of the Maharashtra Small factories Rules 2014 & guide about its applicability and benefits.
3. Submit online application & along with prescribe documents & fees to obtain Certificate of registration & Labour Identification Number (LIN) for the Employer & Establishment
4. Ensure & Assistance in the Complying the various provision under Small Factories act like
01. Salary & Wages (include- Payment of Wages, Minimum Wages, Deductions, Non Payment of wages, Wages of Overtime Payment of Bonus)
02. Normal working Hours (Include- Hours of Work, Overtime, attendance & Late Coming, Absence )
03. Leave & Holiday Management Calculation Annual Leave with wages (PL,CL,SL), Maternity Benefits,
04. Social Security Benefits Management- Guidance Provident fund, Health Insurance, Gratuity,
05. Human Resources Management- Guide- Preparation of Appointment Letter, Joining Formalities, Retrenchment & Termination (Full & Final Settlement),
06. Register & Records Preparation & Online Submission of various Registers & Records (Like leave Muster, Attendance Muster)
5. Preparation & submission of Notice with Factory Inspector as & when required under this act
6. Ensure & Assistance in complying various provision of the act related safety, Health & Welfare of Worker
7. Ensuring/assistance in complying various provision of the act related to disclosure, Notices, Displays etc
8. Preparation & Submission of various forms return & reports from time to time as prescribed under this act
9. Representing Occupier/Manufactures at the enquires conducted by the Factory Inspector
10. Replying & stratifying show cause Notices
For More information pls write us
Web- <link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
14th March 2015 From India, Pune
While appreciating you for the attachment of the text of the Bill in full, let me present my answer to your query to the extent of my immediate understanding through my cursory reading.
As stated in the Preamble the purpose of the proposed Small Factories ( Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services ) Act,2014 is consolidation and amendment of certain existing Laws relating to regulation of employment and other conditions of service in respect of what is defined as "small factory" under the Act. To me, it seems to be an umbrella legislation incorporating the core provisions covering regulation of employment and other conditions of service provided for in the explicitly exempted 14 Acts in a simplified form. The provisions thus simplified and incorporated cover the important aspects of definitions, procedures of compliance, scales of benefits and the stipulation of the necessary conditions of eligibility, grievance redressal including necessary machanism etc. Therefore, the exempted Laws will not be applicable to small factories coming within the purview of the proposed Act.
15th March 2015 From India, Salem