Prasath StudiosDear Sir / Madam,
I have Planned to start a Manpower consulting firm, i would like to know about the strategies involved in this .
1. How to start?
2. How to Get the licenses?
3. How to get the staffs for organisation?
4. How to get Clients?
5. How to Provide the best quote?
6. How we get profits?
7. Any Public issues?
Thus i have a few questionaire.
So please kindly provide me a Better answers, so that i can find my way for my future.
From India, Chennai
My name is Arup Kumar Singh
I am a Senior Recruiter with Total Talent Solutions
The following way will help you
1. You need to have a Trade License.
2. The company type can be any type - Proprietor, Partnership, etc. consult any Lawyer in this regard.
3. You need to have a Job portal access.
4. You can charge per candidate 8.33% of ctc or more
5. You can operate online or if you are doing mass or group recruitment, then you need to have an office.
Arup Kumar Singh
From India, Kolkata
We, Seven consultancy is one of the top manpower consultancy in mumbai. We have a dedicated specialized team for the manpower recruitment and we help out our candidates to get hired in company easily.
strategies for manpower consultancy as follows:
1.I would try to get in touch with organiser of job fairs and offer them public speeches about how to contact recruitment consultancy through social media.This would help me to achieve exposure of my professional services.
2.I would do cold calls on daily basis. I would read news paper, check social media platforms,to stay update what is going on in city and country and check starting companies, approach the management team to find out if there are any vacancy for any post.
3. Use every opportunity to connect with the people.If i hear that one recruitment agency is going to close , I would ask them to acquire their database and clients list if they have no problem.
4. would pay attention to other companies and take a note of the person to be contacted, their mails and offer them my services.Linked In is another interesting tool it allow me to connect with many other professional.
These are some strategy to develop manpower consultant to know more visit our website: https://www.7consultancy.in/
From India, Mumbai