No Tags Found!

Dear Senior,
I am working as a Hr Asst. in a company, My company not paid bonus, as per my knowledge reagarding bonus act if a employee earning is less than equal to 10000 is eligible for bonus. Kindly help me to protest against my company laws and regulation.

From India, Rourkela
Partner - Risk Management
Adoni Suguresh
Sr.executive (per & Adm)
Deputy General Manager Hr
Korgaonkar K A
+1 Other

Some company has policy not give bonus to it is totally wrong... company is binding to give bonus &also file return in form no. C D to Labor office..
You you dont get bonus you can cmake complaint to labour office....

From India, Mumbai

You can always protest
There are legal provisions for that.
However, when you do that, you are definitely be kicked out by your job.
If that does not matter to you, then do everyone a good turn by forcing the company to give bonus.
Unless, of course, there is an Union that is going to support you when got the sack.

From India, Mumbai

As per the Payment of Bonus Act 1975.if company is incorporated more then a five year then the company should file a bonus return in the form of Form A, Form B, Form C & Form D. It Should be 8.33% of your basic salary earned or max should not be exceed 20% of basic salary earned.
So you need to explain the Statutory Law to the management.

From India, Mumbai

if any employee is drawing salary 10,000/- per month then he will be applicable for bonus or Ex Gratia and how can i calculate bonus and Ex Gratia. please help
From India, Bardoli
Adoni Suguresh


You are working as a HR executive you must know the Provisions of payment of Bonus act and its applicability. You please go through the Act, study and get the knowledge and then seek your doubt. Dont expect any ready made answers for your query. It will be your duty to explain the applicability of payment of bonus to your establishment and try to enforce the laws. You please find out what is the reasons for refusal of payment of bonus. Whatever may be the reasons, your company is bound to give the bonus to all its employees subject to working for minimum 30 days in the financial year . Your ciompany make the provisions of payment of bonus in the company's balance sheet while filing the income tax. Accordingly your company should mai8ntain the Form A and Form B ie Set on and Set off and surplus amount. The payment of Bonus should be made inn Form C. The details of such payment should be furnished in Form D and to be submitted to the Labour Department.

In case your company refuse the payment of Bonus the matter to be referred to the Labour Department, if you have a registered Trade union which will be weightage. Approaching individual workers will lending into problems.

Adoni Suguresh

Sr.Executive (Pers, Admin & Ind.Rels) Rtd

Labour Laws Consultant

From India, Bidar
korgaonkar k a

Dear Anonymous HR Asst,
Below given link may help you to understand the POB Act.
You being HR Asst., you are duty bound to advise your employer on prevailing labour laws, its' implementations and implications if not implemented. But you should have some knowledge on prevailing labour laws applicable to you.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.