Sharma Raj
Private Job
Payroll Executive
+2 Others

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I worked in a big contractor firm for one year.. After one year i was tired of that job so left the company without resignation or any information to my company about leaving the job.. The company's head office is in chennai but i was working under its kolkota's cluster office in orrissa state and i was its permanent employee.. Now i wish to withdraw my PF contribution ammount.. so plz guide me what i have to do for that and currently am working in karnataka govt..
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Dear Shashikumar
if your new organization is unexumpted and you are still contributing for PF than you can transfer your old organization PF amount to new new organization PF No. for this you can approach your new organization HR Department and they have to fill form -13. but if your new organization is exepted from PF than you have to withdraw your PF for that you need to approach your old organization HR Department and you need to fill Form 19 and Form 10-C.
Thank you mr. sharma raj, ..
currently I am working under the karnataka state govt. as a permanent employee, as my job is exempted from employee provident fund(EPF)... And is that mandatory to get the approval of old organisation HR deptartment, because i have not officially risigned the company or imformed about leaving job... please assist...
Dear sir, Please find the attached file Form-19 & Form-10C . pls fill and dispatch your company. if any query pls call 9920840453

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf 19.pdf (770.1 KB, 2339 views)
File Type: pdf 10C.pdf (1,005.0 KB, 731 views)
File Type: xls Compulsory Detailes PF withdrawal Form.xls (18.0 KB, 1775 views)

Dear Sir,
I have a query regarding withdrawl of Pf.
One employee resigned from one organisation and join in another. Create another PF a/c no under Previous UAN number. Can he withdraw his full PF amount(EPF+EPS) contributed in previous organisation?
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™