Manager -hr&a
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors,
Kindly guide me on below case pls..
We have recruited a Design Engineer for a Company for a USA based Company at Ahmedabad. It has been almost 7 months but the company has not paid us our recruitment charges of INR 25000. The HR Manager who worked there when we had recruited that employee is now no more working with that company but he is still trying hard to talk with the employer to clear our bill. The directors and really non co-operative and says that they dont have "Authority" to sign the cheque of our payment. The Finance guy has also prepared our Cheque since long time but the directory is not signing the same. We have our Terms and Conditions signed by the HR who was working at that time with the company.
Pls guide us on what to be done and how we can get our payment.
Awaiting your valuable advice and inputs..

From India, Vadodara
Pls help its really urgent, We need to take some action against this company or else they will cheat other consultants also..
From India, Vadodara
Dear Friend
Did u got the terms and conditions signed by the company authority. If yes please writ to the unit head and explain your situation. whether the Previous HR is working or not you are having every right to get the claim. Otherwise send a notice legaly

From India, Madras
Hi Alphonse,
Thanks for the reply, well yes we are having signed terms and conditions by the company hr who was working there previously but the problem is the cheque signing authority (MD and CEO) both are unprofessional and they dont want to give us our payment, they are not signing the cheque which is prepared by the Finance dept of the company, and that makes me worried more...
Pls guide..

From India, Vadodara
Hi seniors,
please suggest as to how to deal with the companies that are not paying the recruitment consultants after successful closing of positions and also there is an agreement in place.
They are simply violating the terms and conditions of the agreement. In such a situation how to deal with them.
Can we take legal action against them, when all requests and negotiations failed?
Who is dealing such cases?
Reply please.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™