Administration & Hr
[email protected]
Asst. Manager-h.r
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I am Shilpa and working in retail in HR Department. Recently I have been given an added responsibility of handling PF disbursement procedures of our employees who left recently.
Please help me by providing a complete knowledge of the forms & the procedures which are to be filled up and followed.

From India, Bangalore
Dear Shilpa, For PF withdrawal Form-19 & Form 10c is required with 2 Revenue stamps.You have to fill up and send it to PF office. Regards-Ganesh
From India, Jamshedpur
Hi !
Please down load Form 10C and Form 19. These two forms are self explanatory. employee has to fill this form . Two revenue stamp each to be affixed on the form.
Form 3A of the respective year to be attached along with the Ist page of Pass book, Cancelled cheque should be in his/her name , pan card copy and address proof.
Please let me know if you need any further information in this regard.
Warm regards,
Pranab Chakraborty
+91 9404384433

From India, Mumbai
Dear Shilpa,
Only Form19 & 10C for those who have less than 10 years of service, For those who have completed 10 years and above 50 years only 19 & 10D. Nowadays online system introduced we need not attach Form 3afor previous years. Only break-in-service details of employees from their date of joining to date of leaving.
Also cancelled cheque or bank pass book front page copy or statement is enough. No pancard or address proof is required.
Thanks and regards

From India, Coimbatore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™