Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi my brother was working with an bpo organisation four years back but he left the job because he thought it was not the right one for him.he did get in touch with hr about the same but hr did not want him to leave the brother was fed up of working at night as he was struggling with his health as well.eventualy he went through a mental trauma and left his job without serving service period.he thought absconding would be raised against its b een three years since all that happpened.he does not have his experience letter now. He finds problem in searching for new jobs. Is there any way he can get his experience tell me please.
From India
Dear Arv
If your brother have completed the exit formalities (even though not serving notice period) of that organization.
then he can get the certificate from HR.
In other case,
If the organization have reported him as absconding and terminated the service.
Then experience certificate or relieving will not be issued.
It's a general practice to not issue experience certificate for absconding / service less than 3 months.etc
In future, when he gets into a job and when reference checks is done, if the organization reports him as absconding and
terminated the service, will be a bad mark for him.

From India
Dear Arv Plz do have a meeting with HR. Since it is 3-4 years, they may consider the request. Regards Abga
From India
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™