I have served 8 years for an reputed orgn. I have resigned, accepted, served 2 months notice period, I have xerox copy of HOD undersigned No Due certificate at the last day. I have communicated my disappointments with orgn., due to that I have expelled with force at the last day and not provided my last month salary, graduty, leave encashment and relieving letter. I have completed all my relieving formalities as per company polices. How and from where I can start my legal steps to get the rest?. please suggest how to bring through court of law. As I have not provided relieving letter with my acceptance sign. whether still I am the employee of that organisation?.
From India, Chennai

You should approach to the labour officer of your area and clearly explained the issue and show all the proofs to make your points valid and ask to take action.
From India, Lucknow

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server