basupasuSeniors, I request you to explain the role of a HR MANAGER in training and development in hospital industry. Yours sincerely Basupasu
From India, Madurai
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Business Mentor, Consultant And Trainer
Dinesh DivekarDear Basupasu,
You may check the following links of this forum:
Dinesh V Divekar
From India, Bangalore
Greetings from GLOBALedge.
For a hospital, we suggest the following programs.
1. Staff Nurses - Serving with Smile (Positive Attitudes and Positive Thinking) - ONE DAY
2. Staff Nurses - Be Patient to Patients - The Human Side of Patients (How to handle different types of patients with cool and comfort) - ONE DAY
3. Admin Staff - Assertive Communication, Telephone etiquette, e-mail etiquette, - ONE DAY
4. Admin Staff - Basic Computer Skills and MS Word, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT - TWO TO THREE DAYS
5. Front office Executives - Assertive Communication, Business Communication - ONE DAY
6. Doctors - Effective use of Internet & E-mail - ONE DAY
7. Doctors - Corporate Leadership Skills - ONE DAY
8. Admin & FOE - Planning for medical camps and other such brand building activities - ONE DAY
9. Admin & FOE - Creating In-house magazines / internal communication effectiveness
You can create your own content for the above topics and conduct training programs.
Or in case, you need support from external trainers, count us in. We have very good trainers who are having experience in conducting training programs for hospital staff / doctors.
You can also refer to one of our previous posts in CITEHR about a training program for hospital staff in the following link.
Should you require any further information in this regards, please feel free to send a mail to
Manager - Client Relations
GLOBALedge Management Services
From India, Madras