I am syed working in Raj Kumar Small Industries as Admin Manager for 1yr 3 month. I got salary in cash. Without any deduction. My new employer is asking for salary slip.
Kindly help me in drafting a salary slip. Or give me some suggestion.

From India, Chennai
Though it is not a good practice but many companies gives salary in cash. In such case you can go to your employer and ask them to give it in writing on the letter head of the company, that they use to pay the salary (amount) in cash with the company stamp and authority signature.
Hope it helps.

From India, Pune
Then it solves your matter. Go ahead and All the very best. Regards, Monica
From India, Pune
Hope you have shared the same with your new employer that you are getting salary in cash and about your company that there is no specific system of salary slip but if still you required, can just go to SEARCH Tool located at top-middle of page and find "Salary Slip Format" and edited the details as per your requirement.
Later you get the same authorised by your Boss and submit it to your new employer.

From India, Gurgaon
The practice of your previous Organization is completely illegal. They are cheating the Govt.
Making a Salary Slip or giving Format is not Important, as it is not valid. Any one can make slip like this with a hiked price before negotiating salary with an Employer.
Either you request your previous Organization to provide you a Salary Certificate or clearly discuss the matter with your new Employer. I hope they will consider.

From India
You have taken the salary by cash. There is no salary slip issued by the employer. It is enough if the employer give a letter in their letter head that
Mr. was employed in our company as from and he was relieved with effect from . His last drawn salary was Rs. the break up details are given below.
Basic pay
other allowances if any

From India, Madras
i am also facing same situation with salary paid by cash,as your suggestion is this formality accepted by all companies,if company says they need salary slip then what should i do,i always filled my salary in my bank account,is that proof help me to prove my salary,need suggestion.

From India, Gulbarga

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server