I was working in IT company,which i had to leave due to some reasons without giving notice period,so they terminated me. I have paid the bond money. Now I have applied for Civil Services , and in my mains form i need to give the details of my previous employment. I wanted to know whether this termination would have effect on my selection and now if i want to have settlement with the company what is the procedure for the same?
From India, New Delhi
Manager - Hr Excellence
Hr Manager
+2 Others


Dear Piyush,
You need to first clarify as to were you terminated or asked to leave. If you were terminated then were you given any termination letter.
If you were not given any termination letter and instead you were given only Relieving letter, then it should not be a worry for you.
Since you are applying for Civil service exams, you need to mention what is the fact and documents you have with you.
Wish you ALL THE BEST for your civil exams and do share us your results...

From India, Mumbai
Ankit Sir;
Actually i had some issues in my family, for which i had to leave earliest as possible. I informed my manager that i wouldn't be able to continue. I left the very day. Then Company started giving me warning letters of my absence, i informed them that it was not possible for me to join , as i had already paid the bond money. They asked me to clear my dues regarding notice period and others ( 36000 approx). Failing which they terminated me.
What should i do now sir.

From India, New Delhi

One of the Bajaj Allianz employee was terminated on the ground of fraud without holding any domestic inquiry. Whether it will stands in the court of law.Now the company is offering him to tender his resignation but without closing the termination case. whether it will affect his chances of getting job in any other company.
From India, Pune
Gupta VK

Termination on the allegations of fraud can not stand in the court of law without proving during the course of domestic enquiry. From the above post, it appears that management have realized their mistake and now they want to improve upon their action while asking you to tender resignation.
So please ask them to revoke the termination order in writing and you receive letter in this regard, thereafter you will tender resignation. Without closing matter of termination, you will never get rid of the charge against you.
V K Gupta

From India, Panipat

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server