TulY YasarDear all , Greetings. I have been into sales and a bit into hiring. Now I have been shifted to HR. Do not know where to start from . Please help. Regards Tulikaa
From India, Ghaziabad
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Process Industry Consultant / Soft Skill
Talent Pool , Learning And Development
"Now I have been shifted to HR. Do not know where to start from . Please help" I can not even understand this question? what are you training to ask?
Try to ask question clearly to get useful reply.
1. Where are you working and how long are you there?
2. How many yrs experience that you have in Hiring and in Sales? What is your current designation?
3. Have you shifted your career from sales to HR in your current company ? or Have you resigned your job in current company and looking for a job in HR? Are you ok with any designation in HR (Even if it entry level) if you can get a job in HR?
From India, Madurai
TulY YasarI have around 7 years of sales experience and around 1 year of hiring experience.
1) I work in Noida. Have been in this company more than a year now.
2) Was earlier in inside sales. Now in HR. HR : Talent pool , learning and development.
3) Yes in my current company.I am not looking for a job. I am just looking for some suggestion related to my profile.
From India, Ghaziabad
V.RaghunathanHello Tulikaa Das,
It is good that having shifted to HR you are curious to know
how to do a good job.
Talent Management and Training are interesting
and challenging branches of HR.
I am sure in your previous assignments you would have
had an interaction with HR from the other side of the table.
That is your starting point.
Please type talent management in the FIND INFORMATION box.
Then press the RESEARCH button.
You will get plenty of information to learn the nuances of HR.
Talk to your seniors as the time passes by.
Enjoy your new posting in HR.
ExpressHRDear Tulikaa Das,
First i would like to appreciate yourself being an HR.It is not an easy position,some one can reached the level as a HR means it shows your energy level.Cite HR is the best platform of every HR Professional,every one can learn and get assertiveness.All the best to your future endeavors.
From India, Chennai