Dear Sir,
I am looking HR Department and one of our employee wants to quit as per notice period he have to work for three month or pay for the same.
Sir i wants to how i have to calculate his deduction for same

From India, Sangrur
Dear Balwinder ,
The notice period is calculated based on CTC per day , multiplied by the number of remaining working days.
Any leave taken during this duration will push the date of release by a day.
Please refer the exit policy at your firm. Ideally, the calculation is mentioned in there. Wish you all the best!

From India, Mumbai
Sir in exit policy their is nothing mention Sir how to calculate full and final with pending notice period
From India, Sangrur
Dear Sir, How to make full and final payment during notice period
From India, Sangrur
I am not very clear about the question However whatever I have understood from the question, I am giving my response

1. If an employee has given three month's notice as per the letter given to him, where is the question of deduction? You will relieve him at the end of third month and you would have paid salary to him for all these three months

2. If an employee resigns saying that he may be relieved with immediate effect and he is prepared to pay the Notice Period , then normally there are two practices in vogue. (a) Recover only Basic Plus DA (b) Recover monthly salary and exclude all calculations of annual payments. My advice is if you have leave encashment policy and if as per the policy if you are paying only Basic, then you should follow the same here as well. Alternatively, if you are paying full salary for leave encashment, then follow the same practice for notice pay calculation as well. If you do not have any such Policy in leave encashment, debate and evolve a policy.

3. If an employee gives partial notice say 30 days, then you need to recover only for balance 60 days.

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server