Dear Member, I am Starting consultancy for recruitment. i need to get knowledge if i have tie up with international client for recruitment, need any license or legal formalities require for it.
From India, Mumbai
Dear Senior, Awaiting your reply...........................................................??????????????????????????????????????
From India, Mumbai
Dear Senior, I am getting surprise that nobody taking interest to reply even senior also did not do attention?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
From India, Mumbai
Hi Nirav,
You have to float a company which needs to be registered (limited, proprietary etc). Further, you also have to register under sales tax/service tax/vat organizations as you have to pay these on raising a bill to the company.Based on your company registration, you have to procure labour license to set up office as commercial establishment. If your team crossed more than 10 then you would need to register under ESI act and if your team crosses 20, then register under PF act.

From India, Chennai
Dear Murali,
thanks for your valuable reply. I have registered firm as Nirvana Enterprise (Placement Service) and having business in domestic Market now i am setup client out of India. my one of partner are saying that we need to license for overseas consulate for transfer manpower.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Anil,
thanks for your reply. i know very well legal formalities in Indian Market ike Shop license, S Tax number PAN Etc. but just want to know if I do contract with Overseas Client for recruitment then will i get to do any legal formalities with overseas consulate.

From India, Mumbai
Hello Mr Niran, guess you missed something in my response to you above. What i said is that you need upgradation.
In simple words, yes there are some legal implications that can effect you and your business because you are now intended to go overseas which means you gonna have income from outside India in future. As far as i know, earning from outside India comes under many rules and need permission of Govt in any kind of business that is required, therefore, you must contact a CA which is the best option for you to move ahead.

From India, Gurgaon
Except for your pan no for the employer to deduct tds nothing is needed till you reach nine lacs a year.
From India, Mumbai
Great news, however, I would suggest you follow these links, to not only learn, which I am sure you will have a lot, but to get the insight into the field of Recruitment (now widely being called Talent Acquistion) by an authority widely acknowledged as the best in the business Dr. John Sullivan.

Dr. John Sullivan (Talent Management Thought Leader, Author, Speaker, Consultant)

Dr. John Sullivan -

These two sites gives you a fairly good insight into how they go about Talent Acquistion especially in the US.

Dr. John Sullivan is one of the world's leading thought leaders on strategic talent management and human resource practice. He is also is renowned the world over as a provocateur and strategist in the field of human resources and talent management. Has over 30 years of consulting experience in HR related areas and has helped numerous Fortune 500 firms in HR strategy, branding, agressive recruiting, retention, metrics, referraal programs, orientation and workforce planning.


TSK. Raman

From India, Hyderabad
Andrew Rao,
Thanks Sir for your positive reply to me, I am Working in XYLOPIA group of Zydus Cadila as Officer HR & Administration, My wife her partner are running recruitment business. her partner are saying that we need overseas license before tie up with client.

From India, Mumbai

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™