This is an entry level role for those wanting to enter the Human Resources sector. An HR administrator / assistant will be involved in every level of administration through all of the main disciplines.
JD of HR Admin vary from industry-to-industry and company-to-company.
It may also be
1. Would be responsible for handling transport related queries.
2. Would take care of Travel - Domestic and International.
3. Would take care of STPI and customs.
4. Would take care of office administration.
5. Would take care of purchase.
1.You will be Independently responsible for overall recruitment, including preparing job descriptions, analysing job requirements and finalising candidates. Design and implementation of sourcing strategy.
2. Ensuring compliance of SOPs and company policies.
3. Should be able to design the organisation structure keeping in view the future expansion plans.
4. Ensuring optimum utilisation of human resources i.e. manpower planning and deployment.
HR ADMIN is a very broad and Ambiguous term.
The better person to reply for this is the spoke person of that company or recruiter.
As far as preparation of the interview is concern,stick to basics and work out on your HR/Man management Skills.Study the terms which are mentioned in the JD and will be your responsibilities. IN your Resume mention only what you have exactly done in your previous assignments and do not over-mention.
30th March 2013 From India, Indore