I work for one of the top INDIA based IT company for the past 2 and a half years.

Since last february(ie.FEB2012), i am out in the bench.I have been shifted from one ISU to another, i have reported from one RMG(resource management group) to another but to no avail.I still did not have a project.I was once given the idea of changing my entire domain of work.Which i was not ready to do so i declined politely.After that i was given the cold shoulder.No calls, no positive response.No emails.Nothing.Frustrated and dejected i stopped reporting since OCTOBER 2012.I wrote an MBA entrance exam and my results were good.Last friday i was called by the resource management group and was asked to report.When i met her she clearly told me that i was absconding from work and i had to apply all my leaves ,and i was told that i would be charged with 'absconding from work' .\.But i ran short of 15 days(i did not have any leaves remaining).She approved my leaves(most of them).But now she wants me to see the HR.

My question is i wuld like to resign now as i do not have any future in the current organisation.What should be my best course of action so that i get a proper relieving letter and my PF as i need both for further education and placements.? I did not receive any emails either because i would check my mails regularly.? please help.I just want to resign properly and get that letter.what should be my course of action?

From India, Kolkata
Dear Sir
In accordance with the provision of the ID Act, 1947 you can resign from the service of the Managment by giving them your formal resignation letter and acknowlege a copy of the same from the concern authority. Even though you can email your resignation to the Managment and get it accepted. On acceptance of the resignation, you can get formal releving letter along with your full and final amount for the services rendered to the Management. You have the liberty of getting your PF and EPS Form signed from the Management if you want to withdraw your provident fund accumulations and if you want to join some other organisation, you can transfer this amount to the new PF Account to be allotted. Form no 19 and 10-C may be got signed from the Management if you would like to withdraw your PF balance.
R B Yadav

From India, Mumbai
Dear sir,
Thank you for your prompt answer regarding the resignation issue.
However there is one other question which goes unadressed.My absconding issue.How should i tackle that before i resign?
I would like to repeat these 3 months there was no contact from the HR side of any sorts,be it written or email exchange or even a call.
PLease help thank you.

From India, Kolkata
Certainly i would follow up with you tomorrow.About how it went and seek further advice need be. I appreciate your time and effort gentlemen. Loads of thanks .
From India, Kolkata
Hi I would advise you to talk to the HR and amicably resolve the issue. I am sure the HR of your company will be cooperative and help you out on this. Cheers! Radhika
From India, Madras

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server